Sunday, October 26, 2008
It’s been a while since I did anything with the site or the Bug. Today I corrected a few typos on several pages within the site. I also cleaned out the garage as I’m hoping to get out there and at least do a little work on the Bug soon. Later thi s week I’m going to get new lumber to rebuild the dolly that the Beetle’s body sits on. It’s become a bit unstable and I’ve drawn up new plans to make it much stronger. As soon as it’s rebuilt I’ll be posting detailed plans as well as a supply list of the materials needed to build one. Until then email me if you want the measurements.