Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update

It's been six months since I did much of anything with the website. I stay pretty busy during the school year and don't have a whole lot of time for much else. This year has been especially packed. Since my last blog entry on here I've managed to:

-Get married and go on a much needed vacation to Florida
-Almost complete yet another year of teaching (One more month to go!)
-Graduate from college for the third time

With summer vacation almost here I'm making plans to actually get work accomplished on the Bug. To this end I've done the following:

-Cleaned out and rearranged the garage to make more room to work. With the exception of my riding lawnmower (which I simply can't fit in my shed or anywhere else) the garage is now Volkswagen only. (And open to my wife's Corolla for maintenance work once in a while.)

-Added several much needed tools to my collection as well as several things like retractable power cords and lights to make it easier to get things done.

-Borrowing a portable air conditioner to use over the summer. More on this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment