Sunday, January 3, 2010

Looking forward into 2010

I've been giving a lot of thought recently to 2010. I've said before that I wanted to make progress on the Bug and then for one reason or another haven't followed through with it. I've come to the realization that part of this lack of progress is due to the lack of work space I have in the garage. To that end I've pretty much made up my mind at this point that the only solution to this (short of having a bigger garage, something that isn't a possibility right now) is to sell the brown autostick Beetle I've had since 2006. When I bought the car it was with the intention of quickly turning it into roadworthy vehicle. But it turned out to be more involved than I anticipated and I've been hesistant to put money into it that would be better spent on my red one. I hate to do it but if it gets my Bug back on the road quicker it's just one of those things I'm going to have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment